5 2 4
This property is a must-see for anyone looking for the quiet country lifestyle.
Set on a tidy 2.36 acre lot, there is so much on offer here. While your yard is super low maintenance, you still get to enjoy the gorgeous, uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
The living quarters are cleverly designed into two areas, ideal for the larger family (or when your teenagers are too cool for their parents and need their "own space").
- The main part of the house has plenty of room for the large family with tiles throughout making for low maintenance
- Large modern well-designed kitchen with quality kitchen cabinetry + dishwasher, induction stovetop and fan-forced wall oven
- Kitchen looks out over the massive well maintained back yard with views of the surrounding area
- All bedrooms are airconditioned
- Extra-large main bedroom with floor to ceiling cupboard space
- Modern open plan design
- Extra high ceilings
- Large 3 bay shed, perfect for high wheelbase 4x4’s
- Fully fenced yard
- Set on 2.36 acres
- Surrounded by grazing paddocks and only has one neighbor to the side
- Solid rendered block home, including all internal walls
- Remote controlled entrance to the fully locked secure double garage
- Air Conditioning
- 400 sqm under roof
- Water supply is via the underground bore, high quality drinking water
It is the perfect setting to raise a family or to relax and enjoy farm style living and to enjoy mother nature.
Situated only 20 minutes from the Innisfail CBD and a short walk to a primary school, Mena Creek Hotel, Post Office/convenience shop, and of course Queensland's most awarded attraction and winner of the Queensland Tourism Awards (2109) - Paronella Park.
Call Ronnie today: 0417 760 500
or Matt: 0490 274 794 for more information
5 2 4
Property Type - AcreageSemi-rural
Land Area - 9555m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Split System (Air Con)